This year-ish (either November 2020 or January 2021 – depending on if you count the creation of a scheduling system or the first person who booked using it ) is a celebration of 5 years of me running my own tiny clinic.
I cherish the luxury of one-on-one time with each of you in my private treatment room or online, and the notes I’ve received from you letting me know how much better you feel.
I am inspired by the dedication each of you demonstrate to your wellness. You make me a better physical therapist and yoga teacher and self-care-giver.
Speaking of progress:
1) You can again book online for in-person sessions (they fill quickly) with all the safety precautions possible* in addition to booking telehealth / video sessions,
2) We now accept Federal Workers Compensation insurance, (for those injured due to work in the federal government), and
3) I have multiple online courses that are chock full of PT / yoga wisdom for about the same price or less — than a session with me but for many more hours of knowledge and instruction. Learn all the whole body fascia release techniques, foundational hip knowledge, or extensive hip knowledge (course taught in collaboration with Yoga Journal).
If you are a yoga practitioner (especially a yoga teacher) you might also want to check out my main squeeze – a really comprehensive course + community + live experience – my Online Yoga Anatomy Mentorship (next cohort starts Jan 15th).
* In-person sessions take place in the evenings (little to no foot traffic in the suite), with 15 minutes between sessions, window-cracked weather-permitting, HEPA filter running and treatment room door open (since no one else is in the suite), and we are both masked.
On your team for optimal health, always,
May you be Happy & Well!
– Ariele (and Nicole, who is now seeing clients virtually!)
P.S. Seeking a nutritionist? Write us back! We know the best ones!
P.P.S. Did you take Yoga for 3D Hip Stability? I’d love if you could share a short testimonial about what it did for you. Simply respond to this email with 1-2 sentences.